Friday, January 28, 2011

My New Project Revealed!

So before last halloween a group of my friends and myself were trying to think of costume ideas for this year. The one that we all agreed with doing is Steam Punk Western. we have two people being outlaws, a few whores, a ninja ( yes you read that right) and i'm going to be the bad ass sheriff that has to take care of them all! Below is a sketch of what i would like to make my costume into and i'm currently working on my friends costume sketches and my husbands. i'm super excited about how this will turn out! btw, we already have our weapons we are using nerf guns which we will paint and modify to look steam punk. i'll be posting those at a later time.

My Steam Punk Sheriff Costume


*side note: as you can see i tried out doing a skirt but quickly changed the sketch to pants.

No comments: